Let's Collect Ingredients:
2 cups Chinese rice, cooked.
1 tsp garlic, chopped.
1 cup vegetables (carrots, bell pepper, cabbage ), finely sliced.
2 tsp celery, chopped.
2 tbsp Schezuan Sauce
1/2 cup sprouts ( I didn't add them as i didn't have at that moment)
1 tbsp vinegar
1/4 cup spring onions.
1 tbsp oil.
Salt to taste.
Let's start cooking :
1. Heat the oil, add garlic and saute till it turns golden color.
2. Add the celery and onion white. Add vegetables and saute for 2-3 mins.
3. Add the Schezuan sauce and cook for another min.
4. Add rice, bean sprouts, salt and mix well.
5. Toss for a few seconds till all the ingredients are mixed.
6. Mix in vinegar. Garnish with spring onion greens.
Received this awards from Kiran from SUMADHURA a few weeks back.
And also this award...
Thanks a lot Kiran for those, that is so nice of you.
Rules for this award :
a) I must brag about it. ( brag???? what's that? hehehe)
b) I have to display the badge on my blog and link to the one who tagged me to prove that I didn't tag myself . (who would do that? but anyway i linked so trust me i didn't tag myself guys hehehe )
c) Share 10 things about myself. (10 things?? I have a whole blog where i share things about me, those interested to know more of me are more than welcome to check it out... HERE)
d) Pass the award to other fellow bloggers by visiting their site
I pass on this award to...meeso, jagruti , cooking foodie , shanthi , Parita , Treat and Trick , Nithu Bala , Babli, Stephanie