Yes obviously only if you have burger buns available at home. We didn't have burger buns at home at that moment but we had some regular buns and so we prepared it using the same and it was no less tasty!
Let's collect the Ingredients:
4 Burger Buns
1 tomato, thinly sliced
1 capsicum, thinly sliced
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 Jalapeno, thinly sliced (I used the bottled jalapeno available in super market)
4 tbsp, Mayonnaise
5 tbsp, Ketch-up
Salt and pepper to taste
For Burger patty:
1/2 cup Paneer, crumbled (Indian Cottage cheese)
1/2 cup sweet corn (canned), half crushed
1/2 cup red kidney beans (canned), crushed
2 green chilies, finely chopped
2 tbsp, bread crumbs
1 tbsp, corn flour
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
Bread crumbs for coating
Let's fry Patty first:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Divide the mixture in equal portions depending on patties you require and shape them each into a patty.
3. Coat the patty with bread crumbs, checking it doesn’t look lose enough to break while frying.
4. Heat oil and deep fry the patties in hot oil till they are golden brown.
5. Drain on absorbent paper.
Let's assemble the Burger:
1. Slit each burger bun into 2 halves. Toast both sides of each slit bun lightly on a tava (griddle). (you can skip this step if you prefer cold bread)
2. Spread Mayonnaise, tomato slices, onion slices, shredded lettuce, and jalapeno in layers on the burger bun. Sprinkle salt and pepper and top it with patty and ketch up. Sandwich it with other half of the burger bun.
3. Repeat the same for other burgers.
4. Serve with French fries.
Drain out all the juices of the canned sweet corn / kidney beans before using it for the recipe.