I don't know how, but it always happens that i end up baking when i want to use some ingredients to empty my fridge ! last time it was carrot cake to use carrots and this time it was Tutti-frutti cup cakes to use a box of Tutti-frutti which Ashu picked up at an Indian store some time back and since then is accupying a space in refrigerator !
While i started, i didn't measure anything, it was jus mix and match experiment. Normally i use condensed milk when i am baking egg-less cake, otherwise i use eggs with mix of white and brown sugar. This time i used all... hehehe condensed milk, eggs, white sugar, brown sugar !
it turned out good.
Let's collect Ingredients :
2 cup of all-purpose flour
3/4 cup of white sugar, add more if you like it sweeter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
3/4 Cup melted butter
3/4 cup sweet condensed milk.
1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 Cup Tutti-frutti.
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Let's start baking:
1. Pre-heat oven at 350F.
2. Beat eggs, combine sugars, butter, in a large bowl; stir until all ingredients are well blended.
3. Combine rest of the dry ingredients except sugar, in a medium bowl; set aside.
4. Mix both the mixtures along with tutti fruity and vanilla extract. Blend it well.
5. Grease and flour cup cake moulds. Pour this batter, put a few tutti fruity on the top and bake it for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean.
6. Cool them for 10 minutes on wire racks.
It can be served warm or cold, as you prefer.