This was an instant hit.
It is a perfect dish, quite fulfilling on its own. You can just eat it with yogurt or pickle.
Let's collect Ingredients :
1 cup, sweet corn kernels
1 cup, whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp, red chilli powder
1/2 tsp, cumin seeds
1 tsp, lemon juice
1/2 tsp, sugar
1 tsp, oil
1/4 cup, chopped coriander
salt to taste
Let's start Cooking:
1. Grind the sweet corns into a paste without using any water.
2. Mix sweet corn paste with all other ingredients and make a soft dough. Add water only if needed.
3. Divide the dough in equal portions and roll out each portion in a circle.
4. Heat Tawa / Griddle and cook each roti on both sides on slow flame until golden brown using a little oil.
5. Serve hot. You can top it with a dollop of butter.